- Help:Introduction to referencing with Wiki Markup/1—Wikipedia. (n.d.). Retrieved August 4, 2022, from Verifiability
- Help:Introduction to referencing with Wiki Markup/4. (2021). Reliable Sources
- Wikipedia:References dos and don’ts. (2020). Do's and Don'ts
In the Wikipedia Project: Setup you read about editing Wikipedia articles and locating a stub article to edit. You were also asked to create an account on Wikipedia and make a small edit to your user page. In this last section, your task is to edit the actual article stub that you chose for the project.
By edit, I mean that you are to write more of the article, and add your two library and two web references. What you write should be directly supported by the references you add. Essentially, your goal is to work on completing the article so that it is no longer counted as a stub article.
When you edit your article, be sure you are logged in to your Wikipedia account when making your edits. If you are not signed in, you will not be able to earn credit for this assignment.
- Log into Wikipedia and make sure you are logged in when you make all edits to Wikipedia.
- Begin editing the Wikipedia article that you identified in the first Wikipedia assignment. Add your text (you're writing the article) and add your references. You must integrate all four sources and add text that makes sense of those sources.